WE HAVE A PASSION FOR MUSIC ARTISTS
We work with music artists of all ages, genres and performance levels to define and refine their brand. We start with an Artist Assessment that provides us with an incredible amount of information and helps to clearly identify a path that can help music artists succeed. We act as the music artist's personal trainer, often acting as the artist's manager. We connect music artists to songwriters, producers, recording studios, mix engineers, booking agents, record labels, publishers, distributors and brand/potential sponsors.
The path often includes:
- Creating new website or refining existing website
- Introducing the importance of 360 marketing/promotions
- How to: engage with fans and create/manage fan clubs
- Creating an EPK and other marketing materials
- Designing new logo or refining existing logo
- Designing, pricing and manufacturing merchandise
- Managing social media platforms - what to post, when to post, why to post, like, comment and share and who to connect with
- Managing YouTube channel, producing video content for YouTube, monitizing artist's YouTube channel
- Consulting with make-up, hair and wardrobe stylist (s)
- Managing still photo shoots
- Producing music videos: performance and lyric
- Producing behind the scenes video content
- Consulting on song selection - mix of covers and originals
- Consulting on show creative direction
- Consulting on refining stage presence skills
- How to: book gigs and best practices for optimum gig production
- Refining artist's on camera and behind the mic interview skills
- Planning, producing the artist's launch event.
Dennis Gelbaum, CEO, ramp it up entertainment, is proud to be a
judge/mentor for the Dream Night Talent Search,
featuring two days of auditions, workshops and competition.
Winners receive cash prizes and music more!