Saturday, January 30, 2010



I have recently returned to the company I founded in 2007, ramp it up entertainment, as Managing Director, Director of Creative and Business Strategy. I was most recently the Managing Director of Tribe Pictures. "I wanted to re-focus on creating and producing original content for all media - especially content for broadcast, web and mobile. ramp it up entertainment partners with many industry 'experts' to develop content and to work with corporate clients creating entertainment and interactive experiences that can help strengthen and unlock the power of their brand."

"I am driven by participating in the creative process, working with really smart, strategically minded and creative people (and corporations) who are determined to effectively and efficiently communicate, entertain, motivate and inspire. At my core, I am a storyteller. I tell stories that engage, inspire and motivate others", Gelbaum adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment